Friday, April 6, 2012

Install Draw Something onto your Kindle Fire! Full Tutorial

Draw Something for the Kindle Fire/Kindle Fire HD

This is a full tutorial on how to install Draw Something onto your Kindle Fire in less than 5 minutes!


If you have already installed Temple Run following my previous instructions, you can skip to step 5.

1. Download and install an app on the Amazon market called File Expert.
2. Go to setting on your Kindle Fire.
3. Choose “Device” option.
4. Choose “On” option for “Allow Installation of Applications” from unknown sources.

5. Now download the Draw Something app file onto your computer http://www.mediafire.com/?ztdeuvwfdrly4vv
6. Plug in your Fire, and copy the Draw-Something-v1.3.6-kindlefiregamer.apk file into your Fire.
7. Go to File Expert and locate the Draw Something file and hit install!

And again, if you have any questions or problems feel free to ask me!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot dude! You should make a tutorial about rooting the kindle, in order to use the android market instead of the amazon market

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Playing now! Only problem was, they don't provide a micro usb cable with the Kindle Fire....had to go buy one, but your instructions were great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Samsung Galaxy phone cord works just fine with my Fire...this saved me buying a tablet...love it!

      Delete
  3. I got it! Thanks.
    Now I'm having trouble connecting with friends. Kindle fire is my only android device. Will this be a problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to play with my friends, but my games are cosntantly repeating, and when i log in again with any account, my games dont change, they are always the same. What can I do??

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happens when an "upgrade" comes out...will the new file be available and how soon? Thanks! This made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kindle is telling me that "there is no handler installed on your device for this file format"
    What did I do wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info.... really helpful! I'm also wondering what BOB from above is asking. Is there a way to get a newer version. My current version ( 1.3.6) keeps crashing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. will the current version 1.4.1 be posted soon (was updated 3/19)? 1.3.6 wont work since they updated the game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I paid for ad free version on my android phone, but want it on my kindle fire. Can I move it over with micro Usb cable?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This worked GREAT! But guess what- there's an UPDATE, released today!! Can you get us the updated version?? Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do I update draw something on my kindle fire? I got it on there before the app came out and now it is stuck at 99 on all my friends. Please tell me how to update it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. On the kindle fire, when I attempt to open the game I must log on again and I get the message to enable cookies which are already enabled.

    ReplyDelete